As a student, teachers can assign homework to you for a corresponding class. You can access your homework and complete it on the platform itself.
Note - You can be assigned homework only if you are part of school membership.
Details about our memberships.
Below is the step by step process:
- Login to your Lessonbee account.
- Go to your assigned class. We have covered in detail on how to access your assigned class.
- On your class detail page, scroll down on the page and you will see different tabs or options, In this case click on "Homework".
- You will see list of cards, each showing details about the homework assigned to you. Each homework has three different status:
- Pending - Homework that is assigned to you and you haven't completed.
- Completed - Homework that you have completed but teacher hasn't closed it.
- Closed - Homework that you have completed and teacher has closed after review.
- Click on individual homework card to open it. This will open the homework details in a modal or popup. If there is any homework file attached by teacher, you can access and download it.
- On the same screen, you get the option to submit text response along with file (if needed). After completing, click the "Submit Homework" button.
- This move the homework to state "Completed" and will notify teacher to review and close.
Thank you for reading and have fun learning :)