Homeworks are one of the learning activity in a class that teachers can assign to students and evaluate the submissions. In this article we will cover on how to create and assign a homework to students. In the end we will also cover how you can check who all have completed the homework.
How to create and assign homework to students ?
- Login to your Lessonbee account.
- Go to the specific class you want to create a homework for. You can reach the class page by clicking on "My Content" from the header, this will take you to list of classes created by you. You can click on the specific class from there to go to the class detail page. Scroll down on the class details page to the activity tabs. Click on the “Homework” tab, it will show you cards of homeworks you have created in the past for this class. To create a new homework, click on the “Create Homework” button.
- This will open a modal/pop-up screen with the homework creation form. Add the homework title, description and start and end dates. Select the class content the homework is associated with. Upload any files associated with the homework (Microsoft Word, PDF, JPEG, or PNG format). Click the “Next” button.
- You will see a list of students. Select the students you wish to assign the homework to by clicking on the corresponding checkboxes, select all students, or search by student name. Once done, click the “Invite” button to assign the homework.
How to see completion data for a homework?
- Go to the homework section of the class as explained above.
- Click on any specific homework card to open it in detail. You will see a modal with the homework details. You can also archive the homework from here. To check submissions, click on "Students:
- You will see a list of students assigned to this homework along with their status. Students who have marked this homework as completed will have blue progress bar, for students who haven't marked the homework done will have empty progress bar.
Thank you for reading and have fun teaching :)