As part of your school membership plan, your school have full access to Lessonbee curated content in our content library without any additional cost. Students and teachers can also self enrol and access them without any additional cost. We have presently around 300+ curated video based content, 30+ interactive SCORM based content and multiple health curriculum classes.
In this article we will cover how you can access our content library and use our health classes across your school.
How to access content library ?
- Click on "Browse" button in the header section, it's located on top left side of platform.
- Under the Categories you can quickly on any specific category to directly reach content of that category or you can click on "All Content" to see all content. On the list page, you can search and filter by grades or type of content like Class or Course.
- You can also access "Free videos" from the library. Free videos are listed under "Resources" section of browse list.
- You can click on any content card or block on the page, it will take you to the content detail page. All content created by Lessonbee team is accessible to your school without any additional cost.
How to use Lessonbee health classes ?
- You can use our health classes with readymade curated content inside it and add students to it. School admins and teachers can do this activity.
- To do this, just click on any class from our content library as explained above. This will take you to class detail page.
- You can add students to a class as explained in this article.
Thank you for reading and have fun using Lessonbee :)