Tasks are one of the learning activity in a class that teachers can assign to students and evaluate the submissions. In this article we will cover on how to create and assign a task to students. In the end we will also cover how you can check who all have completed the task.
How to create and assign task to students ?
- Login to your Lessonbee account.
- Go to the specific class you want create a task for. You can reach the class page by clicking on "My Content" from the header, this will take you to list of classes created by you. You can click on the specific class from there to go to class detail page. Scroll down the page to activity tabs. Click on "Tasks" link, it will show you cards of tasks you have created in past for this class. To create a new task click on "Create Task" button to create a new task.
- This will open a modal/pop-up with task creation form. Add details like name, description, start date and end date, content of the class this task is mapped to, and task file. You can upload file types of PDF and standard image files like JPG, PNG etc. Once filled click on "Next" button.
- In the next screen, you will get list of students who are part of this class. You can select one or multiple students and assign this task. Once done, click on "Invite" button to complete the process.
How to see completion data for a task ?
- Go to the task section of the class as explained above.
- Click on any specific task card to open it in detail. You will see a modal with task detail. You can also archive the task from here. To check submissions, click on "Students".
- You will see list of students assigned to this task along with their status. Students who have marked this task as completed will have blue progress bar, for students who haven't marked the task done will have empty progress bar.
Thank you for reading and have fun teaching :)