In this article we will cover process of adding students to a class. You can add students to a class in following two ways :
- Add students to a class that are already onboarded to the school by admin.
- Add new students to a class and school using magic code invite.
Add students to a class that are already onboarded to the school by admin.
- Login to your Lessonbee account.
- Go to the specific class you want to add students to. You can reach the class page by clicking on "My Content" from the header, this will take you to list of classes created by you. You can click on the specific class from there to go to class detail page.
- On the class detail page, click on button "Add Students".
- This will open the modal/pop-up with the list of students for your school that are not already part of this class. You can select any specific or all students from the list by clicking on checkboxes. You can also search students by name or email. Once done, click on "Invite" button. This will add students to the class, you can check the list of students of any class by clicking on "Students Enrolled" link on class detail page.
Note - After adding students, you will need to assign them one or all
content of the class.
Thank you for reading and have fun teaching :)