In this article we will cover the process of assigning content of class to students.
Note - Before assigning content to students, you would have to add them
to the class first.
- Login to your Lessonbee account.
- Go to the specific class you want to assign content to students. You can reach the class page by clicking on "My Content" from the header, this will take you to list of classes created by you. You can click on the specific class from there to go to class detail page.
- On class detail page click on "Assign Content" button.
- This will open a modal/pop-up with list of content items to select from, you can select multiple items by clicking on checkbox. Once all targeted content items selected click on "Submit".
- Next you will see list of students, select one or all students by clicking on checkbox. You can also search students by name and email. Once done, click on "Invite" button and students would be successfully assigned the content.
Thank you for reading and have fun teaching :)