As a student, teachers can assign tasks to you for a corresponding class. You can access your tasks and complete them on platform itself.
Note - You can be assigned tasks only if you are part of school membership.
Details about our memberships.
Below is the step by step process for same :
- Login to your Lessonbee account.
- Go to your assigned class. We have covered in detail on how to access your assigned class.
- On your class detail page, scroll down on the page and you will see different tabs or options, In this case click on "Tasks".
- You will see list of cards, each showing details about the tasks assigned to you. Each task has three different status -
- Pending - Task that is assigned to you and you haven't completed.
- Completed - Task that you have completed but teacher hasn't closed it.
- Closed - Task that you have completed and teacher has closed after review.
- Click on individual task card to open it. This will open the task details in a modal or popup. If there is any task file attached by teacher, you can access and download them from it.
- On the same screen, you get the option to submit text response along with file (if needed). After completing, you can submit and mark your task as done.
- This move the task to state "Completed" and will notify teacher to review and close.
Thank you for reading and have fun learning :)