Users can access the content library from the header on platform. You can apply filters and narrow down the content library search.
Note - Access to full content is part of membership only.
Free videos are available for all.
Details about our membership.
This article covers following topics:
- How to access Content Library.
- How to access Free Videos.
How to access Content Library
- Click on "Browse" button in the header section, it's located on top left side of platform.
- Under the Categories you can quickly on any specific category to directly reach content of that category or you can click on "All Content" to see all content. On the list page, you can search and filter by grades or type of content like Class or Course.
- You can click on any content card or block on the page, it will take you to the content detail page. All content created by Lessonbee team is accessible to our members only.
- On content detail page, if you have membership, you can directly click "Enroll for free" button to start learning. If you don't have membership, you can preview the content for free, to access complete content you will have to purchase membership.
How to access Free Videos
Lessonbee team has curated around 300+ videos on health topics from subject matter experts and third party partners. These videos are free to consume and can be accessed from the "Browse" button from top left header. Free videos are listed under "Resources" section of list.
Thank you for reading and have fun learning :)