Users can rate their knowledge and skill on health topics on the platform. They can track their ratings and progress through historical graphs.
Note - This functionality is only available to members account.
Details about our memberships.
This article covers following topics:
- How to rate on a new health topic.
- How to rate on existing health topics.
How to rate on a new health topic
- Log in to your Lessonbee account.
- Click on "My Health" in the header section.
- This will take you to your health page. Scroll down to the "Self ratings" section of the page. Click on plus(+) icon to rate on a new health topic.
- This will open a modal with dropdown menu of health topics and option to rate yourself on that topic with star system. Choose any health topic from the dropdown. Then click on the stars to assess your knowledge and skills on the chosen topic. Click the Add Rating button to complete the process.
- After doing so, you self rating is marked complete for the new health topic.
How to rate on existing health topic
If you have already rated yourself on any health topic in past, you can go back and re-rate yourself once you feel you made progress in your knowledge and skills for that particular health topic.
- Follow the above mentioned steps to reach the "Self rating" section of your "My health page". Here you will see list of all health topics you have rated yourself for.
- Click on the one you want to submit the ratings again for. It will open details about your rating and option to add a new one. Click on the plus(+) icon.
- This will open a new modal block showing all your ratings for this health topic with dates. Click on the stars that you want to rate for and click submit. You can also delete any past rating from this screen.
- With that your self rating process would be completed.
Thank you for reading and have fun learning :)